Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Charlee went for her 2 month appt on June 5th. She weighed 11lb 7 oz and was 21 inches long! She is our little chunker.....look out Avie.....you just might have some competition coming!!!
Things around here are just flying by. Charlee is 10 weeks old today!! She is starting to smile big at the silly things we do to entertain her. Needless to say, she has us trained!! Seriously, we are enjoying every moment and just can't believe we didn't do it sooner!!
Many friends and family have come to visit us...pics to be posted soon...I promise! Thanks for all the visits!
Kevin is doing good. Just working away! Got to save for college now!!
I started back to work this week. Charlee is going to work with me for now. We are just going to see how it goes and if it doesn't...then we will adjust our lives....again!
I still have multiple kidney stones (that I keep passing on a reugular basis) in both kidneys. I have to wait until August for the doc to try to remove the too big to pass stones in both kidneys.
Charlee has her next ultrasound appt for her fluid on the kidney in August also. If it shows no more fluid they will discharge her. So please keep up the prayers for her.

We had professional phots taken and these are just a sample.....there were 122 pics to choose from!!!!!














































4 comments:

Bev said...

Precious, precious, just precious...will we ever et Ann back to Valdosta? lOVE YOU GUYS...

The Holtons said...

How are you suppose to choose when every picture is so cute and there are over 100!!!! She is so cute and I hope she will have all her little "issues" cleared up shortly. I would love to see you when you come up-have Audrey call me!

Adawk said...

Love the pics, we are so excited to see her. We took Avie back to have her iron checked and she weighed 19 so I better beef her up!!

Unknown said...

Great Pictures!! I really like the family shot. Thanks for the website to see all of them.