Saturday, February 21, 2009

Well, I had yet another kidney stone on Monday. With pain and nausea meds I was able to pass it late that afternoon. Fingers crossed that is the last one!!

The girls at my work gave me a baby shower on last
Tuesday....again soooo many gifts! We are truely blessed! Mom surprised me by coming to that shower. And come to find out...Dad also came and he was busy putting the crib together that we are borrowing from Amy. So, I can now say the room is ready for Charlee (pics to come soon).

Mom and Dad stayed until Friday morning just spoiling me and Kevin! Could not have asked for more loving and caring parents!!! Thank You!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope that is your last one too!! Your mom and dad are great people so no wonder they take such great care of you!