Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Patty's Day to all!!!

Since we are an Irish family...I wanted to wish everyone a Happy St Pat's day! Here's a pinch for you!!

We went to the doctor on Monday....still no news. Just waiting and waiting!

Donald, Audrey, Amelia and Avie came for a visit last weekend. We had a great time!!. Audrey got some pics, but left her camera here so we will have to wait for any pics. Can I just say that Avie loved Jami and Jami loved Avie. We just figured it is b/c they are both always looking for something to eat!!

Looking forward to Mom and Dad's visit to come this weekend!!

Just want to make a correction from the last count of kidney stones, it was 9 not 6!!

2 comments:

Adawk said...

love the new background, I am so impressed. I thought about the pics I took I think they were all of Avie and Jami....Can't wait for Charlee to be born I have the cutest present to bring, I would post pics but that would ruin the surprise!!

Dont forget to give your Mom the diaper bag:)

Unknown said...

We missed you in Tucson for the annual festival but we all knew there will be next year. Savannah?? Happy St Patrick's and Take Care of yourself