Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Scheduled delivery!!

Well, unless I go into labor on my own this week, Charlee will be here on March 30th....Kevin's b-day!!! They have set me up to be induced next Monday. We go into the hospital on Sunday night for cervidil (to thin out my cervix) and then Monday morning they will start the pitocin to put me in labor....then can I say I will be calling for the epidural!!!!!! So the count down is now on!!!!

Mom and Dad came last week on Wednesday night. Mom went to the Jax docs with me on Thursday for the ultrasound...even though it is hard to see everything unless you know what to look for. They almost sent me to deliver on that day b/c my BP was up a little, but the labs and 24 hour urine test came back normal. So all is ok. Kevin and Dad worked all weekend finishing up putting down our new wood floors. Looks GREAT!!! and can't thank Dad enough for all his help! Mom spent the weekend exercising me...trying to bring on labor....and she was nesting here at the house. I thought it was supposed to be me who should be nesting, but anyway the guest room and Charlee's room are now ready to go....thanks a million Mom!!

3 comments:

Adawk said...

we are so excited, Amelia and I will probably come down late Sunday afternoon maybe just in time to see you off!!

The Holtons said...

How exciting-I am praying for an easy delivery and can't wait to meet her!!! I am sure Audrey will take plenty of pictures! Love ya-

Unknown said...

YEE HAW!! GOOD LUCK!! Hope it goes smoothly!!