Tuesday, March 10, 2009

MD appt on Monday March 9th

Despite my being ready to birth this little chunky monkey....she is not ready! Apparently, she is still high in the canal and my cervix hasn't thinned at all! My non-stress tests that are done 2x every week are normal. The weekly ultrasounds are the same...no big changes. Maybe she is just holding out to share a birthday with her daddy!! (March 30)
On another note, this past weekend, I birthed another 6 kidney stones!! FUN!! I think I am finished hoping that these will be the last ones.....I am just waiting till more come now!! Oh well!

2 comments:

The Holtons said...

Sorry to hear you had MORE stones!! Try to sit back and relax-she will come when she is ready! Can't wait to see her! Have Audrey let me know when you will be in town-

Unknown said...

Chunky monkey is such a cool nickname!!Hope you feel better!